Posted by andebobandy On June 3rd, 2011
Posted by andebobandy On May 13th, 2011
Posted by andebobandy On April 27th, 2011
Posted by andebobandy On February 25th, 2011
which one would you buy? if you decide that it’s the first, let me know, and I’ll sell it to you one for half price.
Posted by andebobandy On February 21st, 2011
I don’t want to talk about it. It will suffice to say that you’ll always find what you are looking for in the last place you look.
Posted by andebobandy On February 10th, 2011
Posted by andebobandy On January 6th, 2011
1. make my next year’s resolutions on time.
2. be a better wife & mother. not that i’m bad. i’m good, actually, really good, but i think we can always strive to be better.
3. work smarter.
4. allow myself more time for myself.
5. read, which kinda goes with the above.
6. pass all the elance tests for all the things that i can do. seriously, those tests are really hard, like harder than they need to be. i can use all the programs to do everything that one needs to do and i even know the answers to the questions when they are asked another way, but something about the wording and the clock is so frustrating.
7. save money, which is really, spend less money.
that’s all i have now. maybe i can come up with the last three within the next week.
Posted by andebobandy On September 28th, 2010
it’s two, but it’s only going to count as one, unless i get utterly wrapped up in our hockey draft tomorrow and can’t get around to doing something…
Posted by andebobandy On August 24th, 2010
Posted by andebobandy On August 8th, 2010
or does this seem a little ridiculous and chaotic as information upon which to build a bid for a job. i mean write a couple sentences to explain people.
We need graphic design for our marketing kit. We want 3D multi-dimensional image. Visual and detailed description are attached.